Join Seedfunders Miami
Become part of the entrepreneurial leaders of South Florida.
Joining Seedfunders Miami gets you connected to the start-up and investment community in the Miami area.
Membership benefits include:
– Attend bi-weekly startup pitch presentations.
– Interact with founders through our due diligence and investment processes.
– Become an Investment Director for investments and earn a percentage of carry.
– Option to participate in all Seedfunders investment deals with a reduced carry rate.
– Network with other members at social events.
Investment minimums are typically $5000 with all investment functionality automated through Sydecar including deal docs, signatures, funding, and K-1s.
Interested in joining? Then, let’s meet to discuss!
How it works
Set Up Initial Meeting
• Fill out the form and check the box to certify that you are an accredited investor.
• A Seedfunders Leader will reach out to schedule meeting to review membership details.
• Meet, learn more and get your questions answered.
The SEC defines an accredited investor as:
• One who has made $200,000 per year for the past 2 years
• OR $300,000 per year for the past 2 years including spouse,
• OR has a net worth of more than $1 million, not counting the value of their permanent residence.
• Join bi-weekly Seedfunders pitch events.
• Invite to all Seedfunders social gatherings and networking events..
• Join diligence committees to assess prospective funding candidates.
• Become Investment Director for Investments and earn percent of carry.
• Right to participate in all Seedfunders investment deals with reduced carry rate.